Monday, August 14, 2023

Angels of the Abyss, Part One


Hey, are you feeling confused and bewildered by the incessantly insane incompetence and ceaselessly-suicidal stupidity of our so-called called "elites?" 

You are? I thought so.

Do you ever feel like a bunch of plutocratic maniacs are following some perverted and insane belief system right over a goddamned cliff and are hellbent on taking the rest of us with them?

You do? I thought so.

It's like what my grandpappy used to always tell me - he'd say, "All of the madness and confusion in this world gets a lot less maddening and confusing once you realize that the evidence points to a very highly-placed cult that worships the fallen angels - or Watchers - and enshrines inversion as the holiest expression of their faith. Got all that, you snot-nosed little punk?"

I used to think the old guy was crazy but I guess I had a lot of growing up to do.

But before we get started I'd like to remind you all to check out my recent Tsunami of Tsync on the Barbie-Lon Working, which reminds us that Barbie is a Scarlet Woman (or in this case, a Pink Lady) and is literally an exact ripoff of a German sex toy - based on an old comic strip about a prostitute, of all things. 

We really should expect nothing less at this point in the timeline, should we? Maybe the Pink Lady is literally the Whore of Barbelo-On.

AVATARS OF THE ANGELS OF THE ABYSS

Anyhow, given the insertion of James Cameron into the narrative, I should point out that the reported implosion of the OceanGate Titan* (which we discussed at great length back in July) mirrors and identical event in the Eighties action epic The Abyss, when an insane Navy SEAL named Hiram Coffey (!!!) suffers the same fate in an abyssal trench. 

The story goes that Coffey's trying to nuke a colony or craft (it's not exactly clear which) of deep-sea non terrestrial intelligences (NTIs). It's up to Virgil "Bud" Bridgman (a call-back to our old friend Gus Grissom) to dive into the literal abyss to defuse the warhead Coffey let loose before imploding.

Anyhow, it all leads to this scene, in which Bridgman comes face to face with one of the NTIs. 

Soak it in now. The glowing, winged, beatific NTI? The angelic choirs? The deliverance from certain death? What does it all look like to you?

I'll tell you what it all looks like to me: 10000% pure religious propaganda. In fact, I'm here to tell you that there is no possible argument to make otherwise, so don't even try. 

Then again, this is all so skull-smashingly blatant, I don't even need to tell you that. A goddamn houseplant could sniff this nakedly religious dogma out. 

The question then becomes what's the point of it all?

It gets even more comical in the "special edition" footage, when we see Bridgman in the abyss - the inverted Heaven - facing judgment from the alien angels on behalf of all mankind. 

Mind you, I'd never seen the special edition before, having seen (and been decidedly unimpressed with) the original theatrical version way back when it came out on VHS. But bloody hell - this is as explicit as it gets...

QUICKLY! CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE! 


I just realized the connection between "OceanGate" and "Watergate." How did I not see that before?