Monday, June 03, 2024

Twenty-First Extrasensory Schizoid Memes


I've been on the Internet since the Dawn of Time and sometimes despair, thinking I've seen it all. Schizoid memes are the only thing left that gives me hope. 


Indeed, Schizoid memers are our holy fools - conduits for a new transmission from parts unknown.

Memes count as part of PKD's trash stratum, so be aware that there may be an echo of the Divine embedded within any random meme you come across. 


Even this one. Is it schizoid, schizjacent, pseudo-schiz? I don't care. It's kind of insane and made me laugh rather heartily. That's good enough for me.

Let's have a look at some of my favorite schizotypal memes of the past week or so...

















click on the Moon for details

Now click on that Moon there to enter a Synchromystical wonderland like no other on the 'Net.
For as little as three dollars a month you can join in the most immersive and elaborate database of Synchromysticism anywhere in the world.  
Repeat after me: "Come for the scholarship, stay for the fellowship."

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •