Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Meme Joe Greeme


Soulless vessels are going to be BIG next year, even more so than this year. But since viral agents and virulent phages are now just shooting out of our every orifice, follicle and pore like a perpetual volcanic explosion, Kim's new look is fashionable and functional. 



Speaking of functional, please check out this epic meeting of the minds with comedian Eric Hollerbach, the inimitable Klaus Schwab Jr. and myself. Eric is one hilarious mother****er and Klaus Jr. is surprisingly witty as well. 

It's entertaining and enlightening. It's enlightertainment!


WHAT I MEME TO SAY IS...


Two thoughts here: one, a guilty conscience can definitely instill a major depression episode. Second, I'm glad Buzz finally found an honest line of work.


Actually, the fourth frame should read, "Doesn't give a damn because it doesn't matter. I already know NASA is totally full of shit." 

Maybe that's a little too wordy.


I thought as much. Where do you think Hendrix got the idea for "Foxy Lady?"


Well, you shouldn't complain: the way things are going we're going to need the Taliban to liberate us. All the better if they're well-stocked.


Like I was saying.

I found this and remembered why I didn't take Q seriously.


I have questions.


I can't unsee this, and now neither can you.


Weinstein was heard warning the judge at sentencing, "If you convict me now, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." 

Turns out he was right.


Quite a lot of this going around apparently.


The new lucky-lucky penny-penny raises the Lyra adoration to a whole new level. Keep an eye out for more of this kind of thing in the days to come.


Yeah? Just watch me, Karen.


Do you recognize that logo? Please let me know.


Evergreen.


It's what's for dinner.


This may seem like woke nonsense run amok, but keep Knowles' Second Law in mind. It may be The Economist (which is a scum of the absolute scum rag) is planting subconscious seeds for future festivities.


Tell us where you plan to hide on in the Den of Intrigue.