Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Secret Sun Sells Out!

 

HEADS UP: I am very, very sorry but I am now out of stock on The Endless American Midnight and He Will Live Up in the Sky paperbacks. If you haven't gotten a notification about your shipment yet, please let me know!

If you ordered an ePub and didn't receive it, check your spam folder. If it's not there, please let me know!


Meanwhile, eBooks of both in ePub or PDF are always available! 

Remember: YOU NAME YOUR PRICE. 

You tell me how much you want to pay.

The ePub edition is fully reflowable so you can read it on any device: desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.


You can read it in a one-page or two-page format as well.  
Since I wasn't limited by print, I also created new section headers with full-color photographs, most of which were not used in the paperback version. 
The photos are fully reflowable as well, so people reading on their phones won't miss out on all the dark and spooky goodness. 

I've also added a whopping sixty pages of material exclusive to the eBook. 

! have a PDF formatted for smaller screens and a special ePub for shareware readers (for Android and Windows).


If you don't have an ePub reader on your device, you can download one from the Android store here or the Windows store hereThe "Books" app on your Mac device is fully ePub compatible.

You can order by clicking on the "Donate" button on the desktop version of The Secret Sun, or just PayPal me a donation at secretsunCK@protonmail.com

If you want to use Venmo I'm @Christopher-Knowles-14. 

If you'd like a paperback, please order from Amazon.


If you have any questions at all, PLEASE EMAIL ME.