Monday, October 09, 2023

Apocalypse-Synching: Wars and Rumors of Wars

I trust you all have heard what's going on in the Middle East at the moment. I hate to say it, but I believe this marks the start of the kinetic phase of the Third World War. 


First up, let me just say up front I have no interest in litigating a conflict that long predates both Judaism and Islam here. The only "side" I am "rooting for" is the side of peace, period. I hate war for a lot of reasons, but most of all because I realize its historical power to bring down entire civilizations. Especially at times like our own.

That said, what we saw at the Supernova Sukhot Peace Festival was unbearably cruel and unnecessary, even by the standards of the region. A lot of Gazans may have a lot of legitimate gripes with a lot of Israelis, but I honestly doubt those blissed-out kids are responsible for them. 

I also have no interest in arguing TLIH or anything else making the rounds today. There will be so much horror and atrocity to go around by the time this is all over that even this inexcusable massacre will pale in comparison.

What I'm interested in today is beating my head against the wall once more trying to get people to take something I've gone to absurd lengths to prove is deadly serious, even if it seems ridiculous on the face of it.

With that in mind, do you remember what we talked about just hours before this horrific event in Israel?

Here's a refresher:

One of the things we talked about was a supernova

We also talked about the massive area of the constellation Eridanus being seen as proof of a parallel universe butting up against our own. 

Which syncs straight up against the company that put on the rave, Universo Parallel.

So the event which will one day seen as the spark of the greatest conflagration the world has ever seen was the Parallel Universe Supernova festival massacre.

Ergo.

Do you remember the video at the end I asked you to watch? Here it is again. I cued it up to the applicable scene. 

It's just a couple minutes long, so indulge me.


 

Yes, that scene deals with a (trance) rave gone bad.


And yes, it stars our old friend Joshua Jackson, who also starred in Fringe. Which was a series about what exactly?


A parallel universe.


It also starred Kirsten Dunst, who my Divers are very familiar with. Her next project is called Civil War, with our old friend Alex Garland.


The third star is a topic for another time, but let's just put this on the table...

...speaking of synchronicities.

So, why do I keep going on about this all the time? Well, OCD, of course. But aside from it being the absolute quintessence  of Synchromysticism, I don't think it's all just some quirk in space-time.

I think there's a warning underneath it all. A very serious warning we need to decipher.

I'll remind you that the insane Siren-Fest we had back in 2017 ended with a very similar event to what we saw on Saturday. 

click on the Moon for details

So do click on that Moon there to enroll for the fall semester at the SSI. For as little as three dollars a month you can join in the most immersive and elaborate database of Synchromysticism anywhere in the world. And it's growing by the day. 
Come for the scholarship, stay for the fellowship.