Monday, February 07, 2022

Literally Meme.


Canada, I love you. I really, truly do. You are a great, great country with a warm, wonderful people. 

That said, please toss this preening little clownsock out on his ass, post-haste. Jussie is an embarrassment to Canada, North America, Anglophones, Francophones, and Y-chromosomes in general.

Was this King Missile's unreleased follow-up to "Detachable Penis," or are the "fucks" in question Jussie Trudeau and his staff?


Quick question: ever wish you were born blind? 

No? 


How about now?

Or now?
"Literally me," as the kids say these days.


Well, Johnny, there's good news and bad news. 
Which would you like to hear first?
Boomers. Am I right? Also, literally me.



THE FAKE LEFT GAZETTE
FYI: Rachel Maddow-in-a-Manbun here defines fascism as "age of consent laws."

I wish I were kidding.

It is. Just not for much longer.






Literally Moloch, or literally Malificent?

Well, theoretically at least.

TRUSS THE SCIENCE




Black-Eyed Children - they grow up so fast!



Literally me. Also, literal meme.