Sunday, May 09, 2021

Letting the Word-Spice Flow in a Gaslit Nation

My brother-from-another-mother Freeman Fly and I got together for another epic gabfest on rituals, gaslighting and the world situation. Everything - and I do mean everything - gets thrown into the word-chipper and our spiritual strategies for survival and, um, thrive-al are shared.


Show notes with audio from Freeman's site:

Why do so many of us still walk around believing the ridiculous lies hammered into our heads by the media and the education system? Has it occurred to Joe or Jane Q. Average that everything they’ve been conditioned to believe has been deliberately engineered to disempower them? That it’s all been specifically designed to limit their perception and their experiences? 

Maybe a lot of them do and that’s why wokeness was created: to shut people up and terrify them back in line.

Something wild, dark, new and absolutely unknowable is rising out there as we speak, something that will ultimately lay all of their works to waste. And nothing can stop it. That's precisely why we have this frantic ritualism happening all the time now. Nothing new, really. It gets like this before every civilization falls.

It's been a lot of work to collate a sixteen year-sized archive of material in various stages of completion and/or readiness, not to mention a huge backlog of new material waiting to go live. Here it is. The Secret Sun Institute of Advanced Synchromysticism

I've often wondered why a motor-mouthed chatterbox like myself can get so tongue-tied on podcasts and I've finally cracked the nut: I can't have a computer screen looming over me if I want the word-spice to flow. The screen triggers another part of my creaky old brains-- the Aspergery part I need for staring at things for hours and working out the angles and cosines. 

So knowing I had to bring my A-game when it comes to throwing down with a seasoned sage like Freeman, I stepped away from the screen and am quite pleased with the results. I hope you are too.

Things get really wild in the members hour so consider subscribing to Freeman's site. The man is a true living legend, he has been putting it on the line longer than any of us, and also has a massive archive of information to explore.

Go to Freeman TV for links to your stream of choice for his weekly show.

Link again in case Stitcher's embed isn't working: https://freemantv.com/culture-shock-chris-knowles/

Here's everywhere you can find Mister Fly.

Subscribe to The Free Zone



Don't forget: the legendary Secret Sun Facebook group is back in action, after a three year hiatus. Come commiserate with kindred spirits.

=======================

Click here to take your Synchro-studies to the next level.