Tuesday, December 08, 2020

The Endless Midnight is Coming

UPDATE 12/8: Thank you all very, very much for the absolutely incredible response!

I've ordered the copies of He Will Live Up in the Sky, along with a few extra, just in case. I'll let you know if there are any available once orders are filled.

I'm just waiting on approvals now to order the copies of The Endless American Midnight, which I hope to do this afternoon. So if anyone wants to squeeze a last minute order, go for it. 

Either way, I'll be ordering a few extras of these as well and will let you know if any are available once orders and comps go out.

UPDATE: Your copies of The Endless American Midnight have been ordered! Will post updates as I get them. Thank you all!!



12.6 Just to let everyone know I am closing the window for The Endless American Midnight preorders Monday night- at midnight, appropriately enough. I've been absolutely staggered by your incredible response to this project and feel both honored and grateful. 

If you'd like a personalized copy, don't delay. I really would've preferred a longer preorder time, but because of the holiday rush I have to get the books in house and out to you as soon as I can. 

If you missed the recent post on The Endless American Midnight, here's the information for you again...


This is a 300 page volume of new and revised material, including some of my most popular essays. And you can judge this book by its cover: it's a dark rumination around the theme of "where we are and how we got here." 

2020 didn't happen in a vacuum, and a lot of the essays included chart the trends that led us here as they happened. I argue that American society's longstanding spiritual impoverishment has provided a rich mission field for all kinds of spell-casters, like the wizards and warlocks of MK-ULTRA and MK-OFTEN. 

One of the chapters - "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Babylon" - is on the Manson phenomenon, which feels more and more like a decisive turning point in the direction of the culture. I've included a ten-page, previously-unpublished interview I conducted with Bobby Beausoleil (AKA Cupid AKA Bobby Snofox), that offers you a front-row seat on exactly how the Sixties counterculture went sour.

I also took the opportunity to talk about my own experiences with the reality of paranormal phenomena and the power of the occult. It's very much a companion to He Will Live Up in the Sky, and covers quite a lot of the real-life inspiration for some of the events in that novel.

The basic message I am trying to convey is that there is a spiritual and magical war taking place right here and now, only one side of it has unilaterally disarmed. These elite weirdos aren't constantly pulling off all these deranged rituals for shits and giggles, they're performing them because they work. That's just a fact we need to accept. 

And it's not your imagination: our reality really is being warped because of this.  

So working on this book has been immensely clarifying, since I see now that I need to dedicate The Secret Sun to the art of spell-breaking, for lack of a better term. 

I'm taking preorders for The Endless American Midnight now. 

I'll send you a personalized copy for $25 postpaid in the US. 

I'm also offering a personalized package deal with The Endless American Midnight and He Will Live Up in the Sky for $40, postpaid in the US. 

Overseas readers should contact me so I can calculate postage.

Don't delay because I need to get my copies before I can send them to you.

You can order by clicking on the Donate button on the desktop version of The Secret Sun, or just PayPal me at secretsunCK@protonmail.com

If you want to use Venmo I'm @Christopher-Knowles-14. Venmo is my premium choice, as they don't skim off the top.