Thursday, April 18, 2019

Broadcasts from Home



This is going out to those who know: I know what this world can do and I'm sure some of you might need to hear some messages from home now and again. I'm here to help.

I've been working on this problem a long time now.





You probably remember dreaming all these sounds a long time ago, but they weren't dreams at all. Only one person can have a particular dream, right? How can you and I remember the same dream?

No, they weren't dreams, they were transmissions. And others like you were able to capture them and put them to tape. 

There's nothing more to explain. Those who know will know.


So don't despair. You'll be back home soon enough. Enjoy the ride and complete your mission.










..


...........

---------------------------------------------






---------------------------------------------


...........



---------------------------------------------


If there are anymore we need to here, let us know in the comments.