Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Dreaming Mind and the Invisible Hand

Tracy Twyman just posted part 2 of our conversation and this time the gloves are off. Just a quick bit of Sync Log-style background- I'd been thinking the morning we spoke that I needed to do some more podcasts in order to hone my chops, since it's been a while. 


Doing this sort of thing is a question of exercising some muscles I usually don't work with and I really wanted to get back into shape. And lo and behold Tracy contacts me that day and we talk just a couple hours later. No notes, no talking points, no pre-interview here- just Tracy and I tackling some of the weightiest topics imaginable straight off the cuff. 

The ostensible starting point was this posting on The Solar Seminar that had Tracy and I throwing down over Gnostic creation myths but we take it to places that neither of us alone have traveled. So from Gnostic creation myths and esoteric Biblical interpretation we go into explorations of consciousness, neural programming, Infinity, 

Eternity, Chaos, the Anunaki, Catastrophism, the Primordial waters, genetic engineering, spirit channeling, paranoid awareness, psychedelic philosophy, Philip K Dick and the Vast Active Living Intelligence System, Synchronicity and synchronizing your own life, levels of empiricism, expansion vs. reduction, the Bloodlines, Star Trek, the Archons and on and on and on. 

A lot of the issues Tracy and I discussed will be explored here in the days to come, so you can take this a sneak preview.