Monday, October 16, 2023

Get Higher and See the Gods off to Valhalla

 

Well, if these aren't the days of omen and portent, I'm not exactly sure what could possibly be. 


I reckon it's a net positive that so many spells that kept grown adults in an infantile stasis for two entire decades are now wearing off.

My main man Greg Carlwood and I got together (before all hell broke loose) to talk about the death of the superhero, the overall pop culture crisis, cultural engineering, Hollywood's ongoing implosion and that portends for society, civilization and the human soul.

The Spandex Files was the impetus behind the discussion but as you'd expect, we go far afield into many other issues. 

This one's a banger, believe me.


You can hear the free show here.



And don't forget that The Endless American Midnight is finally available on Kindle. A lot of folks have asked me to do so and I'm happy to say that their ship has finally come in.