Thursday, September 10, 2020

Et Noctem, in Secundi Ante Bellum Civile Americanum


Guess what time it is? It's sundown. 

No, don't look at your watch.

I mean it's sundown for the Great American Experiment. 


It's going to be a very, very long night, so make sure you're well-stocked with the necessary provisions.


In the meantime, come join me and the children of the night, and see what the skies might be trying to say. 

It's a constructive use of your time as we all wait for the Civil War v.2.0 beta-testing to wrap up and finally go wide.

 
I don't remember skies like this before. Do you? 

Maybe I'm dreaming them. It sure feels like it sometimes. 


Sadly, the camera can't quite capture the eeriness of it all. Technology, am I right?


Children of the Night, what pictures they take! - Bram Stoker, 1897




I showed you mine, now show me yours.