Sunday, December 10, 2023

Schizomystic Dreams

 

We've been studying dreams at the Secret Sun Institute and how they've changed the course of History, Art, Religion and Science, time and time again. I had no idea just how much they've done so until I looked into it. It's absolutely mind-boggling.


The topic is especially interesting me since I've always very strange and very vivid dreams since I was a kid (not to mention hallucinations), which may be why I've never been tempted by ayahuasca and DMT and the rest of it. It just seemed like too much trouble, and completely redundant to boot.

Now, I've been blogging my dreams on Xwitter for several years now, and I've selected a small sampling of some of those tweets and organized them by topic. It wasn't until today that I realized how much UFOs show up in my night journeys, as well as apocalyptic themes. Probably no surprise to you, but I hadn't really taken into account before.

Mind you, these are dreams we're dealing with here. I'm fully aware about how insane a lot of them may sound, but I've been working on this for a long, long time. Shit's bound to get weird.

Here's one... 

This one caught the attention of an account called Schizotopia, who then turned around and posted it on Reddit...

... look Ma, I'm a star!


Funny thing is that that one is really kind of mild in comparison to this parade of...

PURE SCHIZ



This dream inspired a Xwitter follower to punch it into an AI and see what it could make of it...



Shockingly accurate!

APOCALYPSE DREAMS


This one was just flat-out remote viewing.







UFO MYSTIC



ROCK STAR DREAMS

For some strange reason, I dream about celebrities a lot. Particularly celebrities that hardly ever cross my mind when I'm awake.

I dream a lot about rock stars, which are often auditioning for some well-known band and not knowing how to play their songs. This goes back a long way.






RANDOM CELEBRITY DREAMS


Yes, Ally Sheedy again. I'm old.


And of course...




GIVE THEM THE SUN!

  

This holiday season, give the gift of Sun! You can start with The Spandex Files
The Spandex Files is 280 action-packed (and lavishly illustrated) pages of information and edutainment, filled with the chills, spills and laughs you've come to expect from your pal here at The Secret Sun! 

The Spandex Files has a painstakingly-curated mix of out-of-print articles from classic comic fanzines, revised and expanded Secret Sun classics, and several never-before-published pieces as well!   

The Spandex Files is available in paperback and hardcover! 

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  

click on the Moon for details

Don't forget to click on that Moon there to enroll for the 2024 winter semester at the SSI. For as little as three dollars a month you can join in the most immersive and elaborate database of Synchromysticism anywhere in the world. And it's growing by the day. 
You know the old saying: "Come for the scholarship, stay for the fellowship."