Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Meme Not-Monday: Electile Dysfunctions

 

Did you have any other smart-ass questions for me?

Analysis: True


I TOLD YOU THIS CENTURY SUCKS


CONVERSELY...


REVELATION OF THE MI-GO

I saw a familiar face in this poster art.
Do you see it?

Damn, even has the batwings. Could this be a case of the dreaded pareidolia virus? Possibly. More like a case of the mischievous artist bug. 

Or perhaps a case of the subliminal spellcraft virus. Need more data.


REVELATION OF THE MELONELLA

OK, so from where I'm sitting I see a Plain Tiger, some Pearlies a'droppin' and a Great Spangled Fritillary.  Prove me wrong.


ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION



Clones? Templates? You tell me.


Weird: they usually get away clean with this kind of ratfucking/false-flagging, but not this time. I chalk it up to the overall poor quality of young Democratic operatives. Historically-unprecedented hyperprivilege can induce that kind of smug, lazy, entitled arrogance.

But that reminds me, I have a question for Terry McAuliffe: towns around here usually block off the side roads during parades and street fairs. So why in the motherfuck did you leave them open during Charlottesville?

Maybe I don't want to know. Or maybe I know already.


I think just answered my own question: ritual humiliation.


Or perhaps just trying to get on "the right side of history."


BRAINTREE IS A STATE OF MIND


High school teacher gets spotted at 1/6 rally, gets doxxed, quits teaching job. Comes back and wins spot on school board. That old Braintree stick-to-itiveness, I'll tell ya.


Anyhow, above is my alma mater, below is the county jail. Can you tell the difference?

Me neither.


Maybe we're both catching on.


SWING LOW, STAR CHARIOT


Interesting tapeoff. Looks familiar, though...


Ah, that's it.


Someone on a reddit board cited this screenie as crypto-Mithraic. Far be it from me to argue, but that looks more like Hercules and the Cretan Bull. As opposed to the Cretan Hop.

HEY, REMEMBER THAT "META" THING?


Yeah, this thing is destined for the digital boneyard. It's only been a week since it's announcement and already no one can be bothered to meme it anymore. So here are some old ones (as opposed to "Old Ones").




TWO SOCIOPATHS




HOME ENTRAINMENT CENTER






(...) NERD HUMOR


Shoegaze nerd humor


Kirby nerd humor


Single malt nerd humor


History nerd humor


Twitter nerd humor


FINALLY...


Well, from where I come from that's what they call an "ill omen." 

And I come from Braintree.

Read the latest entrails in the Den of Intrigue.