A Very Sirius Election: Living in the Future

This is all getting much, much too strange.

When you do this kind of work, you often pull on a semiotic string that unravels the veil, and leads to a chain reaction of connections that call to mind images of thousands of dominos tumbling in a pattern like a DNA helix. The last person you expect to trigger it all is someone like Bruce Springsteen.

Click for a better look at the UFOs hovering over Sprinsteen's head in Philly

Longtime Secret Sun readers will recognize the significance of Rockefeller Plaza, the epicenter of Masonic Manhattan. Well, while I was driving down the highway this afternoon, Bruce Springsteen's "Living in the Future" came on the radio. Nice little tune, I thought, reminded me of his River-era stuff. Then a line about "election day" caught my ear, as well as scattered references to the Sun. I made a note to research the tune when I got home.

Invocation and Aspiration- The Heavenly Beam and the Stairway to Sirius

I did a search on the song and, lo and behold, a video for the song being performed in Rockefeller Plaza pops up. The last time we looked at the Rock it was in the context of Astronaut Theology. And now we have Bruce performing a song about a election in one of the world's largest (alleged) temples to our (alleged) AA progenitors as well as (alleged) UFOs gazing down at Springsteen while he performs at an election rally. As well as the fact that Obama chose Bruce's 9/11 hymn "The Rising" as the benediction to his victory speech on Election Night.

The Rockefellers, UFOs, 9/11, sun worship, Bruce Springsteen... sometimes I hate my job. I might add that when the tune came on I was driving through the old stomping grounds of an old USENET prankster/OG Synchromystic madman who was a major influence - and probably a bad one - on The Secret Sun.

You know, I have as hard a time processing all of this as some of you may. And I've been at this for a very long time. It really takes a lot of work to try to make sense of it all. And to people blissfully ignorant of this symbolism and its very ancient history, it can all seem like utter madness. If the implications of these emerging patterns weren't so important to us all, I'd find something else to do.

Believe me, I would.


  1. Believe me, I would

    you would but you wont, this is where it's Happenin and you know it

    a confirm on springsteen btw

    merely the best writing on the planet on the Siri(o)us Installation

    couldnt be prouder of you

    it appears your art has, at last, come home


  2. Love the crane caught between the headlights of the heavenly "beam". Kinda like building the the last step of the stairway to heaven...

  3. Cheers, Ray.

    Michael- Or as a "Crane," a la Thoth.

  4. The Boss syncromystic? Someone needs to interview him about all these synchs. D from O

  5. Why on Earth would he mention Tim Russert's "Hair Cut"?


    LOL! The verification is Knot y Ra.

  6. You are wasting your time synching the masses. Unless the Lord lay the foundation ye labor in vain.

    Today we live in a secular world where the supernatural is no longer perceived as all around us. People no longer believe in seven-headed red dragons, monstrous beasts, and devils that look like locust women.

    If you have a chance to read and hear the jewish apocrypha of the Revelation of Jesus Christ and keep those things that are written of it will be blessed. God may even save you from a lake of fire. It is committed once for man to die and after this the judgment.

  7. Too bad all of Bruce's music in the last 10 years or so all sounds the same. I thinks he's done writing new stuff. He should just preform the old stuff.