Thursday, April 13, 2023

Do You Meme in Colour?

 

I have no idea what this means but it cracked me up. My brains work wrong, OK? Sue me.


click on the Moon for details

Before we get into the memes, why don't you come join us at the Secret Sun Institute of Advanced Synchromysticism? The SSI has been on fire lately and is filled to the rafters with your brothers from other mothers and your sisters from other misters. 

For as little as $3 a month you can access reams of information that will entertain, enlighten and fortify your spirit in these troubled times. Your mind will be blown on a regular basis.

Come for the scholarship, stay for the fellowship.


DOG DAY AFTERMEME




TOXIC RANDOM





TOTALLY RELIGIOUS







ALMOST FAMOUS






DO I MUSE YOU?


I love The Beatles, this just cracked me up.


SOCIETY COMING UNGLUED CORNER







THEY DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN



Be Dalai's good little boy and don't tell Mommy a thing. 



What the actual f...?



Before you go, be sure to order your hardcover edition of He Will Live Up in the Sky, fresh off the presses! The sequel will be arriving in 2024 and you will definitely want to be pumped and primed for all the excitement and revelation to come.