Tuesday, October 05, 2021

The Meme Police: They Live Inside of My Head

Forgive me, I'm a bit behind on my meme policing, so some of these might be from a newscycle or two ago. That said, I am sure you'll find this batch both amusing, entertaining and enlightening. 

That's three adjectives. What's the equivalent of "both" for three items?



If you get this, THEN I FUCKING LOVE YOU. 

I mean it: I am in love with you. Care for a nice backrub?


Before we get too deep into the memes, don't forget to check out the new post at the Secret History of Rock 'n' Roll on Nu Metal. I don't know if any of you were ever into that stuff but I think you'll find it both educational, entertaining, amusing and ROCKING.

Shit. What's "both" for four things?


A Facebook member posted this hilarious meme in honor of the post.


LOL: it was never cool. We were just too naive to know any better.

"Not Space: Nowhere near the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship DickRocket. Its five-minute mission, to explore strange new clouds, to seek out new birds and new weather balloons, to boldly go hundreds of miles below low earth orbit." 

Don't feel bad, Mr. Shatner. You'll be getting as close to outer space as most ever have. Or ever will. #NoOnesGoingAnywhere


Yep, it's that simple. Missile testing and phallo-occultic ritualism. 

We're there now, Professor Sagan. We're there now. 

Let's talk a bit about how we got there...


WHY IDENTICAL POLITICS (AKA "WOKENESS") WAS CREATED 

This is why. Don't believe any fucker who tells you different.

This too.

I hate to break the news but none of us are temporarily embarrassed millionaires. You know from a very early age if you're ever going to be a millionaire these days. Act accordingly.

Magic words for the day: "Class-Based Politics."


MODERN CIVICS LESSONS


DON'T GIVE 2021 ANY IDEAS

2021 says, "Hold my beer."

I can't unsee this and now neither can you. Tough tiddies. Nothing hurts quite like the truth.

Thank you but no thank you, Mr. MKULTREIA® Man. We have enough ultraterrestrial imps romping around here as it is.


NOT FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE


WHEN YOU SELL OUT, THEY HOLD ALL YOUR CARDS

That goes double for selling your soul, Stephen. You can't say you weren't warned. The cause of your torment is ultimately a failure of imagination.

Not funny because it's all too true. Same goes for that Care Bear Corden fuck. Don't you worry about that.

Mocking rituals, Cole. 

Hey, have I ever told you my theory on clowns, Cole? That the original clowns were misanthropic demons mocking human beings? Kind of like how misogynist drag queens mock women?

I did? Well, it makes sense, right? Other than being kind of insane.

Speaking of mocking rituals.


THESE MADE ME LAUGH. 

Black Phillip says, "To Be One, Ask One." I'm guessing that's the reference. 

I don't know, it made me laugh. Is that too much to ask anymore?

Otters are inherently hilarious. They really don't have to do anything to crack me up.

If you get this you are old and sad like me. Congratulations.


MORE INSIDE JOKES FOR THE OLD AND SAD

Yes, she sure did. She as much said so a couple years back, as if it weren't blazingly apparent to anyone paying attention. The Truth is Out There.

Speaking of which, don't forget my epic gabfest with the Spookies. Lots of larfs. It's both enlightening.

Shit, what's "both" for one thing?

Correct my grammar in the Den of Intrigue.