Friday, July 07, 2023

Meme of Consciousness


Looks like the Regime has had enough of Elon Musk and his romantic notions about "free speech." It was only a matter of time.



Meaning the Overlords tasked Chairman Mark to do the only things he knows how to do - steal other people's ideas and spy on his users - for a new social credit media ready-made for bootlickers.

Wait: he also knows how to stifle dissent and meddle in elections. My bad.

So what else is new? Demonic tyrants gonna demonically tyrannize, right?


FFS anyone who puts that bullshit on their phone gets whatever they deserve. I'm sure there are a few frail bootlickers out there who can't wait to be scraped and surveilled by Chairman Mark as they wait in line for their daily booster, but anyone reading this blog on a regular basis surely knows better. 


I'm tempted to delete my FB again but I only use it on a burner browser (Brave, if you'd like to download it) and would never let that Stasi-ass app anywhere near my phone. Besides, I'm only on it because they tried giving the keys to the Secret Sun group to someone else. 

Plus, cute baby animal videos!





Always start with the stars.


TOTALLY RANDOM AND UNRELATED MEMES



This also has no connection to Hollywood peadoughs, real or imagined. None whatsoever.

I mean, what gave you that idea?


MEDIA MATTERS. ACTUALLY, IT USED TO MATTER. 











SCHIZOID SEMESTER








COLLECT THEM ALL!






Which one describes you best?


MODERN SEXUALITY







DEGENERATION NATION





THE TRUTH IS REVEALED AT LAST!