Thursday, June 08, 2023

Orange You Glad I'm Posting Memes Today?



It's funny: I'm older than dirt and I never remember hearing about wildfires in Quebec. Certainly none that blanket the entire Northeast in orange smoke. But you know - the Apocalypse.




This isn't a meme but a picture I took from my front porch yesterday. Looks like sepia, no?



If I were Diablo I'd get my ass the Hell out of New York City. Or at least the subways, which have gone full Jacob's Ladder.


REVENGE OF THE NERDS AETERNUS










THE LOOKING GLASS IS IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR



This looks like a meme, but it's real. It looks like an insane conspiracy theory, but it's backed up with data.

What are the odds Meta execs knew nothing about all this? 

Minus Infinity times Eternity, in my book. You?






I DIDN'T SAY THAT, YOU SAID THAT










THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY REVUE





Plastic surgeons are destroying civilization.







HOW ABOUT "NO?"






RANDOM AND IN TANDEM