Friday, December 10, 2021

Do They Know It's ChrisMemes Time at All?


Oh, you have no idea. I can top that. 

I know you fine folks just want to relax and enjoy some light-hearted memely hilarity, but get ready to peer into the abyss of pure existential terror instead...








And the most Lovecraftian horror of them all....




IT WAS JUSSIE IMAGINATION, RUNNING AWAY WITH ME(DIA)



Well, they actually don't. They just have to say that because they were your accomplices, Jussie.


Actually, a lot more credible that Jussie's misconceived publicity stunt. Especially in Stumptown.

OUR SO-CALLED LEADERS SPEAK


How much longer is the elder abuse going to continue? It's long past the point of comedy. Or are they going for the pity strategy?



The distilled quintessence of the Biden/Trudeau voter.

 

Not the distilled quintessence of the Biden/Trudeau voter.



AN EXCELLENT ARGUMENT FOR REINSTATING BLASPHEMY LAWS.


I've said it before, I'll say it again: outright Satanism is far less sacrilegious than Boomer Evangelical kitsch.


TWITTER KILLED THE RADIO STAR. AND THE VIDEO STAR. AND THE MOVIE STAR.

Learn to swim.


As someone who was a big fan of his early work I can say with complete sincerity I am gravely concerned about Colbert's mental and spiritual well-being. Selling your soul usually ends badly, as I fear he'll soon discover.


GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, EVEN IF SHE'S MOLTING




God Save the Yass-Queen.


They ain't no human being.

CANINE CORNER




WE'LL MEME-BER IT FOR YOU, WHOLESALE



In case anyone is wondering what to put in my stocking.






I take personal offense to this meme. I also don't get it, but it made me laugh anyway. 

Or should I say it kept me from crying?

OFF-COLOR MEMES ARE NOW HALF-OFF (COLOR)





There are three amazing, 100% heavyweight cotton T-shirts that true-blue Secret Sunners are definitely going to want. 

The Secret Sun Institute of Advanced Synchromysticism is waiting for you to take the next step in your synchro-journey. Come level up.