Freudian Funnybooks: Two and a Half Men

I haven't done one of these in a while but it's been such a gloomy summer and we can all use some unintentional hilarity laced with bizarre Freudian symbolism. I'm not going to comment on any of these, but feel free to write your own captions in the comments section. Or not.

Hey- it's Sunday in August. Do whatever makes you happy. Click to enlarge.

Or not.


  1. #6
    So this is what it's like @ a Terry Richardson shoot.

  2. This should be linked to the shirtless Kirk & Spock in the prison cell. Thematically they are linked.

    My formative human experience was moving to New York city in 1981, and living in an NYU dormitory in Greenwich Village during the pre-aids chapter of that neighborhood.

    I was surrounded by very open gay community. And as cliche as it might seem, those guys LOVED this kind of imagery!

    I'll leave it at that...

    Mike C!

  3. Ha! Who doesn't like a little summer sun and fun!?

    It certainly works for me ;-)

    and "at least, batman's wearing protection"

  4. That's one of the things I like about MTV's cartoon series Drawn Together: because they make a parody of the hidden homosexual symbolism around "heroes in tights" ;)

    PS: Hey Chris, have you conducted your mythological studies on videogames, too? I have just written a post on my blog regarding the apparent Fortean memes used on an upcoming videogame, and I'd love to know what you think.

  5. Thats some pretty big guns those boys are packing in the second photo.

  6. check out:

    these are some real doozies you've found, I love it when my favourite heroes promote the US war machine.