Sunday, September 13, 2026

Storming the Gates of Heaven: The Ultimate Codebreak


September 11th was a lot of things for a lot of people, but in many important ways, it marked the birth of The Secret Sun.
And it's all come full circle, a quarter-century later.



I've heard a lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories over the past 25 years, some more credible and compelling than others. But I always sensed there was a lot more to the story. Having studied the phenomenon of occult ritualism, I realized there were too many threads left dangling; threads that seemed to be the keys to the larger mystery.

For instance, "The Pet Goat," the "Five Dancing Israelis," the Monolith Hotel, and Building Seven all struck a special chord in my unconscious mind, but the various explanations I'd seen for these kinds of anomalies always felt weak and poorly reasoned.

But if we train our focus on a specific spot in the night sky, not only do they make perfect sense, they are practically prerequisite.

Click here to dive in
and 
see an old controversy
in a brand new light.

Get new posts by email: