There's only one thing I really care about at this stage of my life: re-enchantment. That's a pretty tall order in this age of faster-than-light instant demoralization, but I'm a pretty tall guy.
Re-enchantment demands that one deals with the powerful archons of disenchantment, which can get messy and confusing sometimes. But the third eye will usually not open when the seeker feels under constant siege, which is exactly why the sensitives are forever being barraged by negative energies and mindworms, even with physical violence from demonically-possessed soulless vessels.
That said, hiding one's head in the sand is no answer: apocalypses may differ depending on the time and place, but the takeaway is always that the only way out is through. Which is the mission statement for the next phase of the Secret Sun adventure.
The bad news is pretty much the entire global surveillance superstructure, but the good news is that the Vox Dei is available on demand.
Read this:
No one could have predicted it, but the Cocteau Twins are far more popular now than ever before. They're certainly a lot more popular than they were during their lifetime.When I first began ranting like a lunatic about the Twins back in 2008, only a handful of GenX types even knew what I was talking about. But now their music is all over TikTok and their current Spotify following clocks in at over six million members.
So with the Sibyl's profile ever-rising, let's take a quick look at the Cocs' unimpeachable discography, which is as perfect as any band's I can think of...
And be sure to check out Anteros Astrology's deep dives on Jeff Buckley's natal - and prenatal - charts.