Remember the LCROSS mission?

Well, the LCROSS mission was a smash success- today's headlines tell me so:

Nasa's experiment last month to find water on the Moon was a major success, US scientists have announced.

Scientists who have studied the data now say instruments trained on the impact plume saw copious quantities of water vapour.

Anthony Colaprete, chief scientist for LCROSS at Nasa's Ames Research Center in California, said a large debris plume rose at least one or two kilometres in altitude. It stayed just below the crater rim, which may have prevented astronomers from observing it from Earth.

OK, fair enough- but how did it prevent the orbital camera from observing it? Even stranger is that NAZCA NASA has released a number of computerized illustrations displaying a plume that their equipment failed to record. Yes, just like the CGI illustrations 'proving' the Face on Mars is natural. This is an example of the power of imagery bypassing cognition- most people will see the various illustrations and accept them as actual photographs.

I don't know what this mission was really all about, but the lengths they're going to rewrite its history tells me it's probably something extremely delicate. I'll refer you folks over to Mr. Hoagland for a dissenting view. Take what you can from it.


  1. I admire your research and am astounded by your output.

    I've recently opened a blog in order to comoonicate to udders, mynonstyle is helpless nonsense as you might half guest.

    To address the L+ mishition... drum roll....

    Actually, it was an OkayOla endeavour in supplying, to those who can afford it - "AquaMoonVita" - we're grasping a bunch of straws and hope to have a pipeline to La Loon ready soon.

    Funny thing is; although not an alcholic beverage, one tends to get a bit light-headed anyway - ~about 1/6th precisely or there abouts.

  2. This looks like more lies and manipulation to me. I wonder what the endgame is all about.

  3. I too am totally astounded by your output and the cogency and intelligence expressed in your articles. And I agree- what are the lies and manipulations covering up and what the heck did they really find out? mr. Hoagland had an interesting take, all right. Thanks for some of the best links on the web...and thanks to the Mrs. for sharing your time with us too! Delorus

  4. Thank you guys for coming by and reading my fevered rants. I'd think I'd lose my mind if I had to keep all of this inside my head. Especially with this NASA stuff- it's so over the top I need you guys to tell me I'm not imagining it all.

    What it's all about I can't begin to guess, to be perfectly frank. Hoagland's theories are interesting but I'm not sure they answer my questions.

  5. I see that 17 meme worked its way into today's date as well.

  6. Like Tess I wonder what the endgame to all of this is about?
    Great comments from everyone and we dont consider your blogging fevered rants at all Christopher!!
    If people did you wouldn't have about 300 followers!!
    thanks as always for your fantastic articles and updates on news stories -everything-all the best to you and your family!!

  7. Not to be crude, but isn't this just the US starting some shit with more people who don't live on our block? Surely there are easier ways to tell if there's water on the moon, like sending a rover to chip out a few samples, or how about taking pictures of it? Or they could even ask someone on their moon base to hop over there and....oh right, we don't have a moon base *wink wink*. When was the last time we dropped bombs on a science experiment? It seems to me we are trying to send someone a message. Either that, or get rid of some evidence. The latter might be much more likely, in my opinion. Keep up the good work, man. And thanks for the update about Jack Kirby and Frank Zappa being pals. it makes so much sense when you think about it....

  8. The "water on the moon" bullshit is to help cover the fact that They never went to the moon, obviously. (The clincher for me was when NASA reported ALL the original video from the Apollo missions was "lost"). Har Har Har.

    Wait! Hollywood has "restored" them. The same team that restored Raiders! There's a sync!

    Practically there only hard evidence for getting to the moon was that the moon rocks showed no traces of water! Now that many of the rocks have been lost, when the rest show traces of water, they will have an excuse. That's what this is all about. Hoagland seems to study every conspiracy but the obvious one, thereby giving no credence to the obvious truth. We never went.

  9. Hi Chris,

    I went to Hoagland's site and listened to his last month's appearance on Coast to Coast. I got a lot from it but am still skeptical.

    You must take a look at this Virginia Beach video of a container barge adrift from the storm: all the containers are named "Crowley"!

    Thanks, Chris!

  10. To sync along with the beached Crowley barge: Virginia Beach is where the catalog of the venerable Edgar Cayce's voluminous channeled works reside at the A.R.E Institute. While I don't think Cayce and Crowley were in contact back then, they were both contemporaries in the field of general 'illumination', as it were. Hmmph.

  11. Devin- Endgame? Do we want to know? Anyhow, thank you as always for your support.

    Terry- Like 'it's a whole new moon?'

    TAD- I'm just gobsmacked by it all. The funny thing is that most people will accept the cover story and forget all about it.

    Anony- You could be right. It's an ongoing story, that's for sure.

    Soapie- Man- one night I was driving home on a deserted highway. Out of nowhere this big-ass tractor trailer comes in and forces me off the road. It was crazy. I look at the back of the truck and there it is in big red letters- CROWLEY! Weird.

    Jolyon- Ah, yes- timely with the Beyonce-Zahi "Aiwass" uproar.

  12. New Moon as in the Twilight Movie too be released on 11/20.

  13. The 8-sector, 17-mile LHC will be back up next week.

    "CERN is reporting that the Large Hadron Collider could circulate particle beams through both of its pipes in just over a week. If all goes well, the first collisions would begin soon after that."

    But here's some intriguing thoughts from the top of the rabbit hole:

    ""Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week."

    Wonder what we'll find at the bottom of it.

  14. I just read today that the
    "The Huffington Post" is being bought out by AOL.