Tuesday, October 06, 2026

A Spandex Funeral for Super-Shattered Psyches


It looks like my recent appearance on Things Visible and Invisible has really struck a chord, with over 100K views and counting. And I mentioned this must-see livestream a number of times during the discussion, so I'm reposting it here as a public service.




Mind you, the comment section over there is lousy with a lot of whining from butt-hurt babymen and hobbyhorse-riding from fringe/weirdo types, but I think my general message is getting through: it's time to stop centering our pop culture on century-old, pre-adolescent fantasies that were originally concocted by provably sick and broken minds.

Younger people have no idea that it wasn't always this way, which is why the crippling and endemic infantilization of our society must be stopped, then aggressively and mercilessly reversed. And an important part of the process is to ensure that the architects of this deliberate demoralization and degradation are no longer mindlessly celebrated, but instead named and shamed.

I mean, there's nothing wrong at all with a little escapist fantasy, but this full-spectrum, incessant immersion into the neurotic/psychotic workings of sick minds—minds which are far sicker now than ever before—must be stopped. 

Whether you're talking movies, TV, or video games, it's all too much fantasy, and needs to be balanced with a healthy dose of reality. Civilization itself depends on it.

Need to know more?

 

is waiting for you to take the next step
in your synchro-journey. 
Come level up.


Get new posts by email: