Sync Log: Signals from the Sky



Well, last week began with The Secret Sun delving into bird symbolism and UFO themes in the context of precognition, and ended with two major Presidential candidates inserting bird symbolism and UFO themes into the headlines all across the major media.


How about that?

The bird symbolism showed how easily impressed- and maybe even desperate for signs- people who don't immerse themselves in the study of these kinds of subjects really are. 

I wrote- and provided video- of a massive invasion of birds in our yard for nearly a week, an invasion of a species that wasn't supposed to be in the area for another month.

The invasion began the day after the X-Files finale, itself front-loaded with apocalyptic portent. The X-Files have always been a major sync generator for me (at one point I even emailed an XF producer a list of them- shockingly, no restraining order was issued) and this was no exception.



It kicked off a massive syncstorm that lasted well over a month. This storm was so potent it leeched over to Gordon's blog, which is only fair given how much mental real estate of mine the man's taken up during that period. But in all truth I think a lot of what I was processing was meant for him as well, not so much as a scryer than as a synchronistic notary public. That's how this kind of thing tends to work in the real world.



Conversely, the news media positively exploded when a common house finch landed on the podium for a few seconds during a Bernie Sanders rally at a sports arena in Portland, Oregon. Almost immediately there was widespread discussion of this being, well, a sign and a portent.

Even the candidate, normally a dyed-in-the-wool rationalist, couldn't resist commenting on the appearance of this common little bird during his speech:

“I think…I think there may be some symbolism here. I know it doesn’t look like it, but that bird is actually a dove asking us for world peace. No more war!”
The campaign even made an instant graphic of the 'event', one which wouldn't raise an eyebrow not even a century ago, giving the moment great metaphysical import, as if the Miracle of the Sun had somehow replayed itself and the Great Finch God himself had anointed the Vermont Senator as his chosen oracle.

We are a culture starving for miracles.



I see finches in the supermarket from time to time. They're adorable little birds with mischievous streaks who like to fly in when the doors are open and gleefully buzz around the aisles. My wife and I used to keep them as pets, before we realized keeping birds and cats in the same household is not a happy admixture. But I've never given them any particular metaphysical significance. 

But their general happy-hippy vibe seemed to bleed over for Sanders, as he won the three primary contests on Friday. Will it make a difference? Probably not. The entire establishment is dedicated to keeping the Clinton Titanic afloat and will reach out and crush him as soon as he gets in their way.




Hillary was in the news on Friday as well, and for a similarly Secret Sun-adjacent reason. UFO-mole Jimmy Kimmel did what he always does and pressed Clinton on aliens and Area 51. It didn't work out so great when he pulled this schtick with her husband, since ol' Bubba acted very much like a man who didn't want to talk about the issue on TV. Obama handled it somewhat better, since like his immediate predecessor he's almost certainly completely out of the loop.

And right on cue the media avalanche fell on Hillary's head as soon as the credits rolled. The mainstream media is in full aggressive-debunker mode lately (witness this demo-reel of psyop techniques FoxNews pulled out at the UFO Congress), putting the lie to speculation that we're all being conditioned for some false flag alien invasion.

The New York Post and NY Daily News, two tabloids who subsist on a diet of rank sensationalism, showed how the agenda has bled down to the gutter press:

Conspiracy theorists, you have your candidate — Hillary Clinton wants to end the mystery behind the secret government site known as Area 51. The Democratic front-runner expressed her far-out wish in a Thursday night appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show. 
“I would like us to go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible,” Clinton said on the ABC talk show. “If there’s nothing there, let’s tell people there’s nothing there.”

I haven't seen the media be so uniformly hostile to the UFO topic since the early 1980s and that hostility is bleeding over into the alt.media, who pretend that they're sticking it to the Man by parroting the Establishment line on the issue.



The New York Post might think Area 51 is a joke but you know who doesn't? The family of tourists who were held at gunpoint when they crossed the warning signs, 20 miles outside the base proper.

That story went up on Friday as well.

You can read it over at Open Minds and watch the video, which another family happened to catch. It's effin' terrifying, and shows how The X-Files is now our reality. And I mean the too-many-mushrooms-and-too-much-Red-Bull reality of Season 10 X-Files, not the comparatively reassuring reality of the original series.

Hillary's interest with Area 51 is chalked up to her manager, long-time Washington power player John Podesta, being a "UFO buff." But the story has many more layers to it and may add weight to the Breakaway Civilization thesis put forth by Richard Dolan and Joseph Farrell, among others.

In other words, the real story here isn't necessarily little grey men but big black budgets (not that I believe the two are mutually exclusive, mind you), projects so arcane and classified even the Rockefellers can't get at them. Read more here


CODA: 93
Last year I reported how my family and I had our own UFO sighting on Interstate 93, an event that we were too dumbstruck to record or photograph. That still drives me crazy because I have a mania for recording as much of this parawhatever as I can, because I have major OCD like that.

But I also think evidence-gathering is vitally important when swimming in these waters because it's all too easy to get caught in the sex-crazed Martian walk-in undertow if you're not sufficiently grounded.

As it happens, I needn't have worried: southern New Hampshire has been in the middle of a flap of sorts lately, smack dab where we had our sighting. From The Patch
More residents from around the Granite State are reporting seeing strange lights in the skies during the past few months, including two sightings caught on camera during the past three weeks in Concord and Manchester, according to reports online. 
According to the National UFO Reporting Center, since January, unidentifiable lights have been reported in Bow, Milford, and Salem, with flying triangles and circles have been reported in New Hampton and Seabrook.
People are taking videos and photographs and most are pretty much like all the other videos and photographs you see: crap.

As I've said before, phone cameras and the like are almost useless when it comes to do filming distant objects in the sky, especially when it's something you weren't expecting to see.


The story came out in the middle of the syncstorm, which seems to be how it goes. UFOs aren't so much woven throughout all of this as they are tangled, like old SCSI and Ethernet cables in a cardboard box in the crawlspace. Tangled in that the syncs wind in and out of fiction and fact and all points in-between, seemingly regardless of the distinctions.

I can't seem to lift up a metaphorical rock in my life without spotting a crudely-etched alien "Kilroy was Here" graffiti lurking somewhere. 
It's all too characteristic of a phenomenon that gives not a whit about petty trifles like the distinction between the 'real' and the 'imaginal'.

29 comments:

  1. Possibly unrelated tidbits:

    UFO reports from New Hampshire immediately remind me of Betty and Barney Hill, and of the area's role in Lovecraft's short story "Whisper in Darkness" which dealt with a (fictional) alien presence in the area. There's also the Granite State's granite, lots of it and all mildly radioactive. I spent many summers in New Hampshire as a child and though I had done my share of camping in many places it always seemed a world apart to this city boy. One wonders what element(s) create or attract such phenomena. Has anyone ever mapped out a ley line as passing through the state? I don't profess to know enough about them to say. Also, I would be curious to know, how many sightings have been made in the vicinity of Mystery Hill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, our sighting was right outside of Salem, and several of these reported are in that area so I'd say Mystery Hill seems to be a vortex for this activity. Andrew Collins wrote an interesting book about UFOs and geology that talked a lot about NH. The thing about the objects we saw is that they didn't seem like wandering earth lights, which a lot of what people are seeing could well be. They looked like they were definitely under intelligent control and were LARPing the Valentich event for the giggles and grins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So some idiots decided to violate the clearly marked perimeter of a high security military base. Why is it then a surprise, or any mystery at all, that they were subsequently held at gunpoint by the security? Do you think they should have been allowed to just wander freely about the base?

    They would have received the same, if not worse, treatment at almost any military base in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also the title and the end indicate that the family was arrested, not merely stopped and made to leave.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's messed up. There's nothing out there for miles.

      Delete
  4. The "perimeter" is 20 miles out from the base, the family were non-English speakers who probably got confused as to where they were supposed to go, not actually being able to read the signs. If you actually watched the video, you'd know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did watch it. But in relation to the point you were making, I don't see what difference it makes whether they knew what they were getting into or not. If you violate the security perimeter of a military base, knowingly or unknowingly, you're going to get the same treatment whether that base happens to be hiding alien technology or not.

      If that family stumbled in there naively that's unfortunate, but I don't see what evidence it is of anything beyond that fact that military bases have security patrols.

      Delete
    2. Then you've obviously internalized the police state agenda and there's no talking to you.

      Delete
    3. Yes. I mean, I live within 50 miles of several major military bases, I can hear tanks on the firing range at Fort Carson from my home, and my Girlfriend and I drove right past the Fort Carson entrance on our was to somewhere the other day, and we didn't get even one firearm pointed at us.

      Why does Area 51 need a 20-mile-wide Exclusion Zone, defended by armed men? Doesn't the military exist to protect the citizens? Don't we citizens *pay* for all these toys & weapons and salaries?

      Yeah, I know... XD

      Delete
    4. Don't you think there's a bit of a difference between driving past the entrance to a base, and crossing the security boundary of it? You can hang around the boundary of Area 51 all you want, as long as you don't cross the clearly marked line.

      Looking at the comments for this video, it seems most people agree with me that the father in it foolishly put his family at risk. He clearly understood enough english to enable him to respond correctly after being told to walk backwards with his hands in the air towards the guards, so I find it difficult to believe he couldn't comprehend the signs with huge a red WARNING! written on them. That, plus the fact that there were clearly security guards watching them from the hill.

      Sorry, but the idea that this is evidence of police state oppression is utterly ridiculous. It's not like they were being hunted down.

      Delete
    5. What I am saying, is that the military has *way* too much power, influence, and secrecy. The military should remember that they exist solely to protect us. For all of this Black Budget, Gee-whiz hardware, and warrior mentality, the US Military hasn't won a war since 1945.

      Cut the budget, keep a few for cadre, and let the rest get real jobs.

      Delete
    6. People are also making a lot of assumptions about the driver and his motivations that have no basis in fact. He could have gotten confused (highly likely- look at the situation in Valhalla last year), there may have been a medical emergency and he may have needed assistance, or given the fact that this was being filmed there may have been a more troubling undercurrent here. Meaning he may not have actually had control of his vehicle at the time.

      Delete
    7. There could be a lot going on underground with theses kind of places. I've heard the Nevada is a geothermal energy hotbed, much like the Roman baths in the UK it could just be a load of cave style saunas.

      Delete
  5. NOTE: There are some commenting problems with Chrome lately. If you post a comment and it doesn't go through, try a different browser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Y'all. Deffo something in the wind, some new feeling this year. I have no explanation, but the feeling I have is simply: Live Now.

    Seriously, I'm not waiting anymore, I'm doing my best to get what I want, do what I want, live, laugh, and love, Now.

    I don't mean to sound Apocalyptic, only that I have the strongest feeling and urge, I'm acting on it, and that things are better. :)

    2016 Is Different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly seems to be. I think you're onto something. I can't quite quantify it yet but I think a lot of people are picking up on the same vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it in others too, I think a lot of it is very positive, I think strangers are trying harder to be nice, things like that, as well.

      I wish I had better words to define it all, but it is "Do It Now."

      Delete
  8. That bird that landed in front of Bernie was a sparrow, which I researched the symbolism of in a post I wrote once -
    "Sparrows were revered as symbols of protection by the peasants of medieval Europe, who lived under intense oppressive rule.
    So much so, they were thought to embody a deity once believed to protect homes and family".
    There is even a video of a guy in that post shooting as many English Sparrows as he can, as they are considered a pest in America.
    Here's the link to the post I wrote for anyone that may be interested. "It's sparrow's ambition to see us all realize self-preservation and autonomy" http://brizdazz.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/sparrowself-reliance-syncs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it is common house finch. At least according to all the birders who have watched the video.

      Delete
    2. I'm only going by the headline above on the Buzzworthy photo, "BERNIE SANDERS SPARROW CARRIES SYMBOLIC SIGNIFICANCE".
      That's all I have seen, or care to see of the bird story.
      US political news stories bore me to tears.
      It's all a big charade to me.

      Delete
    3. I kind of agree. But Sanders is at least hitting some of the right targets, even if I don't necessarily agree with his solutions.

      Delete
  9. I had my first UFO sighting not too long ago. Maybe a month or two? It was a very subtle thing, and honestly underwhelming, but there was undeniably a flying object that I could not identify, in the middle of the day, that did not behave like an airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9WHs49nlHk

    timely clip on my twitter feed

    ReplyDelete
  11. The night before Easter this weekend past I heard two helicopters outside of my apartment. I knew I had to go take a look, and above my back porch, I saw a 'plane' comprised of a single light (not two, one on each side as per usual) moving way too quickly to be a 'plane' northward and it kept moving so - until it moved upwards rather than too far out of sight, and then, it disappeared. I was giddy beyond reason. I was just so, so excited. I've seen plenty of shooting stars (I often do) (in fact, I saw one moments after I realized what I had just seen, so, 'and one' on this first time event for me. Man. :tail wagging:

    I second the comments made by Anna and CK above about 2016. 'Some-thing is happening'.

    I listened to this to celebrate. --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZdSoAfVotQ

    I hope you enjoy, if you get the chance to listen :)

    UFO by Rue Royale (live)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty wild. Did you check any of the sites like UFO Stalker to see if anyone else reported it? It would be interesting to see if there's been other activity in your area.

      Delete
    2. Looks like it's only me - I have only tweeted about it and mentioned it here - I haven't gone out of my way to talk about it - you think I should? - I'm loving your 'Always Record' - listening to that right now - I've got 'Beyond The Black Rainbow' cued up to play right now, and I'll be watching 'The Box' after. You're mentioning Massachusetts at this moment. And your call just dropped and picked back up as I'm typing this and you mention both movies. Nicely done, synchronistic universe we live in. That's three for three, ish. But I amn't THAT eager to post about what I saw, but I guess it doesn't matter that much. Talk about 'ambivalent/ambiguous' :)

      And now you're talking about this year. Chris, I want to do a tarot reading for you some time. That's what I have to say at this very moment.

      Delete
  12. Does the Sanders' bird auger well? (I think the decision goes to the highest magistrate or official present.) I say yes: it is the big ol' cosmic wink for Sanders and apparently a storm o' sync for C.K. Still, I can't help but recall the immoral words: "As he watched, the moon rose, there was a meteor shower and a display of the aurora borealis, a cock crowed thrice, it thundered, a flock of geese flew by in the shape of a swastika, and a giant hand wrote _Mene, mene, what's it to you?_ across the sky in giant silver letters." (Bored of the Rings; though both irreverent and irrelevant I fear).

    Still, if God flips you a bird, you'll want to discern what that means, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In Roman times, a politician would see an eagle landing close by as a portent that he would wear the purple. Now we have sparrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all the comments. They helped make this the best day of my adult life. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete