Programming Note

The two constant realities of my life -- pain and Synchronicity-- have been batting me around like a ping pong ball lately. I'm learning quite a bit and the path is being cleared (or at least it seems to be) but I'm also completely exhausted. I prefer to post when I'm at full strength, especially since there's so much I need to sort out before I share it, if that's what I decide to do.

In the meantime, watch the new Fringe (non-US readers try here, as always) or contemplate the great mysteries of life. Or meditate and believe in possibility. Or none of the above. Whatever your bliss demands. I'll be back as soon as the batteries recharge.

And don't forget the Secret Sun Facebook page is open for business around the clock...


  1. Sending the healing/protective/wellness vibes in your direction. Speedy-smooth path to full-strength to you, good sir!

  2. Please - trust those synchronicities! They are for you and you alone. If they are pointing somewhere, trust it - follow it!

    The synchronistic onslaught has overwhelmed me too. Stuff is happening so fast I can hardly keep up. I am writing (and drawing) and the flurry of ideas seems like it has a life of it's own. I worry this is some sort of emotional mania, but it "feels" different in a way that I trust. I'll add that FRINGE has been a sort of way-shower for me as I push forward.

    Also - I just realized that Japanese Haikus have 17 syllables.

  3. As you know Chris, I'm in quite a bit of pain all the time myself. It can seem like a horrible road block at times, but it makes us dig deeper, it pisses us off enough to find the root honesty of things that perhaps we wouldn't have investigated otherwise - - it keeps us grounded in what we are beyond labels and material trappings, and since we practice not being fully in our bodies while they are suffering, we see a vast and focused macro perspective of existence.

  4. Recharge those batteries ,Chris.
    Because I'm sure that you're only just warming up.The work those batteries have been generating up to this point has been well worth the light they have been shining to the readers of this blog.

    ...and like Chicago sing...
    "Everybody needs a little time away..."

    It will do you good to get some R&R,while you let the blog simmer on the back-burner for a while.

  5. Oh...and Re:
    Sunday Night Movie Opener's comment about the Toowoomba flash floods.

    I walked those streets over a year ago,and anyone who is familiar with those streets will be able to tell you just how freeky those floods were.
    It would be the last thing you would expect to would be like you getting hit by a wall of water now while sitting at your computer reading this comment.
    If anyone gets the chance to visit Queensland,make a stop at Toowoomba and walk those main streets,to get a feeling how freeky those floods were.
    And besides,they could do with the tourist dollar,anyway,and it's a very beautiful little Town.

    P.S. The Mars/Girl photo is a little freeky,too.Well spotted,Sunday.

  6. Strength to you, my friend.

  7. Death is never fun, but it is a necessary part of the process.

  8. I agree with Mike, synchronicity seems like too small a word for it but whatever it is I think it's a good thing.

  9. Heal and be well. Many friends are sending you healing vibes and imagining you at full steam. This goes for you too, Mike and Steve.
    I will be at Chigung tonight and will think of you all.

    Best wishes, Delorus

  10. May I be so bold as to inquire what kind of pain you experience? Accident related? Diabetes related?

    And I am ever so sorry to hear of such a great mind burdened by a compromised body!

  11. SNMO- Hmm, a bit tenuous maybe.

    Mir- Backatcha, Mir!

    C!- Yeah, a lot of the syncs have been pretty personal and would require a bit too much prelude to make any sense. By the time you set them up, it gets pretty anticlimactic. Keep us posted.

    Soundless- Cheers, brother. Interesting that Lilly had migraines and now Byron Janis has arthritis. I could do well without it, truth be told. But you gotta play the hand you were dealt.

    Brizdaz- Oh, I'm not going anywhere. I just don't have the mojo to lay down any big posts at the moment. But at the same time I'm putting up links on the FB page so I hope you'll join us if you haven't already.

    Raj- Cheers.

    GEO- The voice of experience? ;-)

    Cindy- Agreed.

    Delorus- Thank you- I appreciate it.

    Maria- Myofascial Pain Syndrome. If it were a punishment it would be considered cruel and unusual. But that's life.

  12. That does sound response to a few posts previous, it's taken me the better part of a year to appreciate a subtle thing. That being what I originally felt was frustrating. That there are synchronicities, information, possible bits of knowledge, meditated upon, and provided. In an open-ended manner, with not too many conclusions. So I think-well, what then is the meaning of such and such a thing? Like, for instance, the psychic study done by Bem (forgot last name), who's name is an industry/movie acronym-slang (or acroslang?) for 'Bug-Eyed Monster.' Monsters being that which challenges one. He's literally the bug-eyed monster to materialist science...anyways, these function like a koan. The purpose aint an answer, the purpose is to flex the mind.
    Funny how it took a supposedly smart guy like me this long to figure that out!