Tau Allen Greenfield-Cipher of UFOnauts


Here's an old podcast I've been listening to quite a bit the past few days- Tau Allen Greenfield on Paracast discussing his take on the Ultraterrestrial/Cryptoterrestrial hypothesis. It's a long show and densely packed with information, but very important in the context of our disclosure discussions. Greenfield's exegesis ties into ideas I've been mulling over myself, vis a vis the cipher/semiotic aspects of this phenomenon.

Here's the link for the Paracast. And here's a link to Conspiracy Grimoire, where I first heard about the show.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the podcast. I found it to be quite insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, old chum. Always glad to be of service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher I can't thank you enough for this!
    I have the book as a free ebook-on scibd I think-I can't wait to listen to the podcast!
    all the best to you and thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your always kind words, Devin. Do you have a link for that ebook?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out.

    Yu Rok

    Thuth

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the 'cyberpunk' underground.
    http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/theology_occultism/UFOnauts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mentioned Greenfield in my latest Darklore piece as he has come up with some interesting ideas about what all those sci-fi writers and occultists were doing knocking round the early UFO scene (and it isn't good).

    You can download both books from Allen's Scribd account (last time I checked anyway).

    ReplyDelete