Midnight Movie: Dracula's New World Order

The great Bruce Timm created his own poster for the film

A secret occult society made of powerful figures from government, industry and the military? Unspeakable rites of blood sacrifice, death and resurrection? A secretive aristocrat at the head of a massive conspiracy involving mind-controlled sex slaves, a vicious death squad and a planned viral Apocalypse meant to bring about a new world order?

No, those aren't the minutes from the most recent Bilderberger meeting, it's the plot to Hammer's 1974 horror classic, The Satanic Rites of Dracula, starring Christopher Lee, Grand Moff Tarkin and the recently deified Joanna Lumley.

The film has some brief nudity so is probably NSFW. Available for viewing and download Google here.

And in a related story:

Marshfield, Mass- James P. Riva, who he was sentenced to life in prison for second-degree murder for the killing of his disabled grandmother in 1980, said at the time that he was a 700-year-old vampire who needed to drink her blood.

That was in 1980. A year later, he was sentenced to life in prison for second-degree murder and arson. Tuesday, he is up for parole.

Riva’s mother, Janet S. Jones, was the first to hear his sordid confession.

Jones, in tears, testified during the trial that her son believed a 200-year-old vampire he met in Florida told him to paint the bullets he used for the murder gold. He also told her he tried to suck his grandmother’s blood, but could not because she was too old.

6 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm going to watch it and let you know what I think once I'm done.

    I think it's a great idea to focus a little more on Secret Sun, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up you sleepless shark finned blogger. :)

    I love where this place seems to be headed.

    I've noticed the #17 in many unexpected places for me since my introduction to this site.

    For me personally the #14 seems to be closely related to the #17. I may be wrong, but I have a gut feeling I'm not.

    In any event, there is a dimension associated w/ #14 for me personally and it may be for you as well. Today I just realized CK=14. It pops up in such interesting places, I decided to chuck you this message.

    Throw me a bone on this one as to what you feel/think. Either way there seems to be some very potent info for me there. I was just wondering how you viewed it.

    Keep doin' your thing, it's incredibly unique and groundbreaking.

    Peace.

    ToothyGrinMatt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this just. That confounded bridge in Alaska should have been built. Calgary wants to put a footbridge over the Bow River for 23 million and Ketchikan has a road right up to the bank where the bridge to nowhere for $22 million would have hooked the citizens up with a beautiful near tropical island with an international airport that can only be accessed with a water taxi.

    Violator has a huge Blood suck going on at his blog. I'm near finished reading "The Holographic Universe" by Talbot at scribd. The bridge you are building is a bridge to a mindscape hologram where you will thrice bitten twice shy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey chris, thought you might like this article and video...

    It is entitled.."Meet The Egyptian Hulk w/ Strength of 30,000 men"

    http://www.becks.com/2009/06/14/egyptian-hulk-sayyed-muhammad-ahmad-abdallah-insane/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc#movie_player

    ReplyDelete
  5. "No, those aren't the minutes from the most recent Bilderberger meeting, it's the plot to Hammer's 1974 horror classic, The Satanic Rites of Dracula," Haha, awesome! I've definetly got to watch this movie right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your blog.....the movie New world order is a very good movie one host is gained much more fan following.......really very interesting movie.....
    Download new world order movie

    ReplyDelete