A Very Sirius Election: Enough Already!


The Alaska governor said 2012 was too far off for her to decide whether she would run for the US presidency...

In a wide-ranging interview with Fox News, the 44-year-old said: "I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is."

The mother-of-five added: "And if there is an open door in 2012 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plough through that door."- BBC

Subtle as a sledgehammer, that woman is....

1 comment:

  1. Curious And Curiouser10:28 PM, November 11, 2008

    Hi Chris,

    Your entire series: "A Very Serious Election" has been totally fascinating. Each section was completely riveting. Thank you for such great reading and thinking!

    However, why would Obama or any other HUMAN seem to be or "allegedly" be aligned with another star system, planet or ET? What price would be great enough to buy out a fellow human? I am speaking in "terrestrial" terms of allegiance and treason, i.e. an American collaborating with a foreign nation against the US.

    Is a possible answer in the DNA encoding you and others occasionally mention? Where is there more information on that or could you elaborate in a future article.

    Or is another possible answer that these colluding humans are not human at all? Has our gene pool been infiltrated or hijacked by ET's? Or was our gene pool started by ET's? Or are WE ET's and alien to our own world?

    You mentioned tiring of this "investigation" and synchs with this election. But please respond! Thank you for the great series. But you cannot toss out such luscious and intriguing information and not expect to be questioned about it.

    ReplyDelete