New Podcast Interview: Culture of Contact

I recently had a very interesting discussion with Jeremy Vaeni at Culture of Contact. We tackled a wide range of topics, including UFOs, Mythology, and the abduction phenomenon. It was quite a spirited chat, I greatly enjoyed it. We explored many of the ideas that I've been mulling over lately and Jeremy offered some very keen insights. Let me know what you guys think.

Click here to check it out.

Contact listeners: You can find the post I refer to here.


  1. There's some kind of connection between evil abductions and why so many chavs are exactly the same person no matter what town you are in.
    It's not just me who thinks they are clones made on artificial ships or factories - remember we ain't talking ET the nice botanist that can heal people and plants here, but those types of aliens that introduced everything Earth-abusing and negative emotionally.

    Don't be fooled: while it's true that society is way wrong before the chav-epidemic arrived, there's no justification for infesting it with even more wrongs, when it's as easy to just remove what was originally wrong and replace it with right.

  2. I'll give it a listen when I get home from work.

    I'm not too convinced of ETs... I'm with Keel on this one. While I believe people are seeing these things, I think the origin is terrestrial. Paranormal, perhaps, but spacemen? No.

  3. A reply to the above coment:

    Listen to the podcast - NOBODY is claiming spacemen, except the un-informed. Jeremy is NOT a spokesman for the ETH (Extra Terrestrial Hypothosis).

    Mike C!