Programming Note...

The Secret Sun is going to go on a more sporadic schedule for the summer while I immerse myself in my studies. I will continue to update, but on a less-frequent basis. I feel like I've stumbled into a number of topics that I don't understand fully, and there are some new dots on the horizon that need connecting.

I'm going to be largely incommunicado for the next two months in order that I may follow this new stream of consciousness to its source. I must say a lot of this springs from my recent visit to Esalen and some of the issues raised from that. I will be posting a major article tomorrow, and following that will be mainly delving into pop culture topics, though not exclusively.

Let me just end this by saying this is an excellent time for all of us to keep our eyes wide open and our feet planted on terra firma.

6 comments:

  1. There are a lot of topics I don't understand fully as well. Good luck with your research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a thought that you might consider: I think you went to Esalen to temporarily hold back something negative that was oriented on that area.

    I don't know if this makes sense but it's an idea I've been toying with for a few years and your experiences in Big Sur (fires) and L.A. (riots) brought the idea back to the fore.

    I think that highly sensitive people are directed both consciously and subconsciously by subtle forces and/or energies to a much greater degree than “average” individuals.

    Also, these forces have a way of guiding, in particular, the most hypersensitive individuals to locations (or to other individuals) that need extra protection from something harmful or negative.

    While not being able to prevent the negative occurrence from happening, the presence of such people can act by changing the dynamics to such a degree that the event has less of a negative impact. I also think it’s reasonable to assume that in some cases, the event can be cancelled out in it its entirety. But, this would be next to impossible to prove.

    I think in most cases, the person is unaware of the part they are playing but I wonder if you were to review your past travels, if you might see some sort of pattern that would demonstrate this phenomena. What this could mean in the scheme of things has yet to be determined. But, it may be worth exploring further.

    I hope this makes sense and doesn’t sound too “New Agey” because that is not the intent.

    In any case, I wish you well on your journey and I hope you find the answers that you are seeking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers, everyone. Like I said, updates are coming just not every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your studies clk, thanks for all the insight and thoughts on your blog(in my opinion one of the blogs out there)

    ReplyDelete
  5. daria - you sound like someone from that Council of Nine is channelling through you there!

    ReplyDelete