2008- Out with the Old...



Well, all I can say is that 2007 was a year best remembered than relived. But now my eyes are focused once again on the future and there's much to be done around these parts. If you're new to the blog, please take some time to go through the archived material. There's been a lot of information put up here. I've been doing this kind of work in private for a long time and I used the opportunity of the book release to draw people's attention to some of the topics I've been researching.

POSTING- 2008 is already gearing up to be a very busy year. So whenever I get the chance, I will be stockpiling an inventory of interesting material for the blog in case time prohibits posting. I feel an obligation to post something every day, even if its just an interesting video or photo. There'll be times when that's impossible and I apologize in advance.

MOTTO- The Secret Sun has a new motto! "Somnium Mens est Ianua ut infinitio" is robot Latin for "The Dreaming Mind is the Doorway to Eternity."

CLOWN SHOW - There will be an occasional commentary on the US Elections entitled "Clown Show 2008." Don't worry, I won't be polluting the blog with partisan politics. But if there is a something particularly egregious or unusually synchronistic afoot in this year's charade, I'll bring it to your attention.

CARTOONS- I hope to be adding more artwork to the blog. I'm so busy with my freelance that I don't get much of a chance to draw for pleasure anymore. I also have some old comics and illustrations I'd like to share with y'all.

THE NAME- I'm in the process of putting together a post that will explain what the term "Secret Sun" means. It has nothing to do with Sun worship or Black Sun mythology. I've used it for several years and it has a deeply personal meaning to me.

9/11 - I hadn't intended to do so, but I'll be posting more on 9/11. The more I contemplate the symbolism of the event and world events since that day, the more I disagree with both the official version of the events and the so-called "9/11 Truth Movement."

LINKS- Whenever appropriate I will be linking to pages where you can purchase the items or check out the individuals or organizations I am discussing. It's a cold, cruel world out there for creative thinkers and I'd like to do my part to help out people doing work that I think is important.

LABELS- I'm going to be simplifying the articles' labels in the near future so the site can be more coherently indexed. I've taken down the label menu until it can be revised.

Anyhow, I'll be starting a new series tomorrow discussing the TV show Heroes, it's possible source material and the semiotic and synchronistic links to 9/11. Please come by and check it out.

Here's hoping you and yours a very happy and powerful New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi CK, I was inspired by your previous post - nine eleven ten thirteen, to write about my own feelings regarding the mega ritual. It touches on some things you said in this post.

    Cheers, Michael

    ReplyDelete